Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome Post

Hi Everyone!

This is going to be my first post on my fashion blog. I hope everyone will enjoy it.

This blog will be all about amazing deals (example: less than 10 dollar shoes) plus looks that I think are to die for (some of these will be a bit pricey).
I'll start off with some amazing clothes that I've found recently just to give you an idea of what my taste is like.


Unfortunately, I found the purple outfit so long ago that I can't remember the brand. However, I know it can be purchased through Macy's. I want to say that the dress is BCBG.


The second outfit was not an advertisement for the dress, so I have no idea where to get it. However, I wanted to share the concept of it. Though it's super short, the dress is very flattering and is not trashy given the high neckline and flouncy bottom.

I like very unique pieces that usually show off one's assets. I'm not into being obscene, but I'm all about looking hip. The brown jumpsuit is a Bebe romper that was $119 retail. This item is completely sold out now. :(

A little about me:
I generally do not spend much on clothes and accessories. However, I do believe in a splurge every once in a while for an amazing item that fits perfectly.
I like to purchase shoes for less than 10 dollars, but I will also buy an Armani Exchange dress at full price if I love it.

No comments: