Monday, August 25, 2008

Mineral Makeup Comparison and Alert


I absolutely love Everyday Minerals, so I had to share my review of it to you. It is by far the best foundation that you can buy. I've been using it for a good month now, and not only do I have zero breakouts ever, but I also see that my complexion has become very even. I'm convinced that this is the most healthy foundation I have ever used. Plus, Everyday Minerals has lots of skin tones and options for different skin types... so you don't have to get matte like me. It gets a five stars in my review!

As for other mineral makeup, I've tried id Bare Minerals. I didn't like it because my skin tends to be oily and the makeup did not last at all. It was definitely rubbing off... Not only that, but the powder had a shiny element to it by nature, and I usually like makeup matte. By the end of the day, this makeup always made me look somewhat dirty. Plus, it's a lot pricier than the Everyday Minerals.

But, there is a shocking little tid bit I learned about mineral makeup. During application, some of the powder is inhaled and can be harmful. So, it's much better to be a little careful to not breathe it in. Hold your breath and let it settle! And, always apply a lotion underneath so it adheres!

No comments: